Inductive proximity offers a reliable detection where photoelectric is not applicable. Inductive are generally used for metal parts at close distance. Inductive proximity sensors generate a magnetic field from their detection faces. Whenever a detectable object moves into the sensor’s field of detection, Eddy currents build up in the target and dampen the sensor’s magnetic field. This effect triggers the sensor’s output. Since a current in the target is needed for detection, inductive proximity sensors are uniquely suited for detection of all types of metals.
- Not affected by humidity and dust
- No moving parts, no mechanical wear
- Independent of the color of the object to detect
- 4-30mm and Square case sizes
- Connecotr or Cable connections