The AF-60 LP is built right for all those variable frequency applications requiring macro performance from a micro drive.
Right out of the box which features the wiring diagram and template right on the lid, and which holds the Quick Guide the AF-60 LP makes installation and set-up a snap. An optional DIN rail mounting kit is available up to and including 3HP drives.
Compared to fixed speed motors without drives, the use of GE's AF-6 Series drives will significantly reduce energy consumption.
For example, the installation of ten AF-600 FP Fan & Pump drives will result in:
- 78% reduction in kilowatt hours
- $30,472 in annual energy savings
- 9 month simple project payback
The same application will avoid 17 metric tons per year in CO2 emissions. That's the equivalent of planting 5 acres (about 3.5 American football fields) of new trees.
- Available up to 460VAC 30HP
- 150% current overload up to 1 minute
- Flying start (catch a spinning motor)
- Precise stop function
- Electronic thermal overload